Architecture–Design-Structural Engineering-Municipal Engineering
3DPrime provides a full range of architectural services for all project phases, including programming, feasibility studies, conceptual design, preliminary design, and detailed design and construction documents. 3DPrime can act either as primary consultant, or as a member of a consulting team. 3DPrimealso provides construction consulting services, including preparation of tender documents, assistance during tendering, construction review, contract administration, and closeout services.
3DPrime has a Structural Engineering department that provides structural engineering services for all project types. This includes preliminary design, detailed design, construction documents, shop drawing review, and construction review.3DPrime offers interior design services for a wide range of project types. This includes schematic design, space planning, furniture coordination, detailed design, tendering construction review, and contract administration. 3DPrime has a expertise, skill and experience that provides civil site engineering services for all project types. This includes site plans, site services, grading and drainage, stormwater management during preliminary design, detailed design, construction documents, shop drawing review, and construction review.
Project Management – Master planning-Building Audits
3DPrime provides Project Management services for all project types. As Project Managers, 3DPrimewill oversee and coordinate project design and act as Contract Administrator during tendering and construction. 3DPrime offers masterplanning services which include site programming and phasing, feasibility studies, life cycle studies, conceptual site plans, preliminary site plans, budgeting, and assistance in acquiring planning approvals. 3DPrime undertakes building audits, including building or site-condition assessments, building audit reports, recommendations for remediation, budgeting and scheduling
Project Management Capabilities, the key to a successful Project Management team for our clients is to fully understand requirements and the anticipated end result. All project management services required are carried out to the satisfaction of our clients and would include the following activities:
- Coordinate and control all aspects of the construction project.
- Assist preparation of project budgets.
- Manage communications and expectations during project.
- Manage preparation of contract documents.
- Manage cost planning and estimating.
- Contractor pre-qualification and selection.
- Management of construction. Project Manager on site as required. Management of commissioning/pre-occupation & project close-out.
Project Management Services Provided:
3DPrime has a well seasoned and experienced core team consisting of architectural, landscape architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, interior design, quantity survey, civil and site servicing engineering disciplines. As well, we provide project management, model and graphic visualization and specification writing services. Of these services, architectural, landscape architectural and interior design disciplines though our successful working relationship with the other service providers has been ongoing for many years.
- Primary Architectural Services: including a mix of structural, mechanical, electrical, civil and other engineering services as well as landscape architectural, site planning and interior design. The scope of Architectural services that SAI provides includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Feasibility, SWOT, TIMTOWTDI and Option Analysis studies, Budget evaluation including Life Cycle & Whole Life Building Costs
- Schematic Design, Client consultation, Site & Interior design concepts, development of design standards and guidelines, estimates of probable costs
- Detailed Design Development, building system design with consulting engineers, detailed Quantity Survey and review with client, presentation of Final Design, Permit applications and meeting with concern government authorities
- Construction Documents, working drawings and specifications production, owner review and approval of tender documents
- BIDDING, submissions and bid Evaluation/Analysis, award of contract
- Construction, on-site construction review, inspection and administration through to substantial completion and owner occupancy, shop drawing review and contract administration
- Additional Services Included, to act as prime consultant and coordinate all phases of design, and contact with the project coordinator for the full duration of the project(s). To provide key personnel responsible for the project from the initial design stages, through contract administration,on-site inspections and job completion. To co-ordinate work of all sub-consultants. To process Notice of Change/Change Orders, Field Instructions and authorize approval of progress payments to the General Contractor. To provide CAD, BIM, as-built drawings and all related documentation.