3DPrime provides dedicated 3D HVAC modeling and specialized HVAC services for global and domestic MEP Lead Engineers, MEP Consultants, MEP Contractors and Turnkey contractors
Our specialized HVAC Services include sectors like Industrial, Hospital, Commercial and Multipurpose buildings. Our models can be created using BIM technology as an input into an overall BIM model for all domains. We use Revit MEP and Cad Duct for BIM Modeling & Drafting.
3DPrime Revit MEP & Cad Duct Modeling Services & other BIM MEP Services include.
Specialized HVAC Services
- Equipment piping sizing and design layout plan drawings
- Details, schematics, schedules, legends and control diagrams
- Mechanical equipment layouts, submittals and elevation drawings
- Design and drafting services for HVAC system construction plan drawings
- As-built, specifications, co-ordination drawings, shop drawings and addendums
- Space Heaters, Thermostats
- Heat Pumps, Radiant heat
- Indoor coil systems.
- Wall and floor Furnaces
- Natural Gas Heating
- Direct Vent Heating
- Forced Hot Air/Water
- Heat pumps – Standard and ground source
- Air conditioners & Air handlers
- Overhead Units
- Sheet Metal Ducts
- Central Air Systems
- Air cleaners and filters
- Ductless Split Systems
- Humidifiers / Dehumidifiers
- Window / Rooftop Unit Systems
Our combined MEP Architectural and structural models include all aspects such as HVAC CAD modeling, pipe work CAD modeling, public health/plumbing/drainage CAD modeling, electrical CAD modeling, concrete structure modeling, steel structure modeling and external building envelope modeling.
In most cases we are also asked to produce installation drawings and shop drawings that are taken from the MEP model. We use Revit MEP and Cad Duct for MEP modeling and Drawings generation.
- Central systems
- Packaged units
- Custom Projects
- Systems and Circulators
- Energy Management Units
- Water & Waste Water Treatments